Thursday, April 28, 2011

You never know what you'll find in the desk drawers

I have found many things useful and ridiculous in the drawers at work. Useful? Scrap paper, magazines, medical dictionary, scissors. Ridiculous? The used chapstick comes to mind. (we don't have designated desks, we switch every day. So leaving your chapstick for someone else is gross.)
But something ridiculously useful? (okay, so I only used that phrase to tie in my first paragraph.)
A weight!






10 lbs is more than I usually do, I'm more of a five pound girl at this point. But the tens felt really good, I just did less and had to go a lot slower. Makes me think I might need to purchase something bigger than my fivers for home.





Does anybody want tickets to the gun show? Pow pow!

Big smiles and sunshine to everyone today! I'm going to try to be back tomorrow with my weekly weigh-in.

*muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment