Saturday, January 22, 2011

Even my shopping sprees are healthier...





Went on a little shopping trip on my lunch today because I really wanted a new workout video, preferably a dance one. (love that target is open at 8am!) I found this Billy Blanks Jr. one that looked good, and when I checked amazon there weren't a lot of reviews, but they were all 4 or 5 stars, so I was sold. I'm excited to go home and try it!
And I had to get a Self magazine, because I lovelove Self. I'm thinking I need to get a subscription again, it's one of those magazines you just want to read cover to cover.
Speaking of subscriptions, did you see the little note in the lower left hand corner of the DVD? Free subscription to Fitness magazine, score! While Self is and always will be my number one healthish magazine, I won't say no to free!
I'm hoping to get my week one update (and first weigh-in results!) up later today, so come back soon, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment