But let's talk good news!
- My first weigh-in was Thursday night. I'm down 4.2 lbs!
- Tracked my points every day
- I stayed within my points every day while still feeling satisfied.
- Incorporated a lot more fruits and vegetables in my menus than I used to. Go me!
- Bumped up my activity level
- Drank my six 8 oz glasses of water (tea, milk) every day but one.
- I set myself up for disappointment with the weight loss. I really wanted to hit 5 lbs and kind of thought I was there, so when I saw the 4.2 my first reaction wasn't excitement or accomplishment, it was disappointment. I hate that because I know 4.2 is something to be proud of, which I am. This week I'm working on my expectations, and trying to focus more on my actions than the end result.
- My activity level was not where it should be. I started out pretty good, but then it was downhill from there. Yesterday? I did nothing. (That's all changing though with my new workout video, I lovelove it. Love it.)
- I'm still having trouble fitting all of my fruit/vegetable/healthy oils/dairy servings in all in one day. I also find it kind of hard to eat all 29 points some days. I think shift work may be to blame for that though. A big lunch isn't always appealing at 8am.
- I was a little more moody than usual. (i.e. spent half of Wednesday crying, without being able to figure out why.) I don't know if that is normal, I'm-a-girl-and-I-can-cry-if-I-want-to, or if it has something to do with working out/eating better/hormone levels stabilizing? Who knows. I can only hope next week is better. (My honey hopes too.)
I'll leave you with my goals for the week:
- 30 minutes of activity every day
- better food planning to get all my veggies, water, etc and to hit my daily points.
- Focus on the positive! I'm making healthy choices, darnit! I deserve a gold star.