I'm a little excited about this. (umm, really I'm a lot excited) Bethany from B getting hot! bestowed the 'Stylish Blogger Award' on little (big, haha) ol' me! Being in this community of bloggers who are going through a lot of the same things as me has been incredibly inspiring. Bethany's blog is really great, she has such a positive attitude and is running full force in making healthier choices in her life. (Read this post, all of the stairs made me tired just reading it. This girl is hard core, she's not doing anything halfway, that's for sure.) You must go check her out.
Okay, so for the blog award we are supposed to:
- Link back to the person who gave the award to you
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can).
- Contact those bloggers and tell them they’ve won.
- I grew up in Forks, WA. Yes, that Forks. No, I don't know any vampires. (I did, however, work at the Miller Tree Inn for years, which is now the 'Cullen house' on the Twilight tour.)
- I'm 4'10" and my husband is 6'4". That's a foot and a half difference. Comes in handy when I need things from the top shelf or the bottom of the washing machine.
- I used to be able to quote the movie Maverick from beginning to end.
- My favorite magazines, in no particular order are: Martha Stewart Weddings, Glamour, National Geographic, Self and Real Simple.
- If I could go to any consert in the world, it would be Alabama. I'm hoping against hope for a reunion tour. (pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)
- I love reading about Siberia, Antarctica, Iceland and Alaska. And also clicking around on google maps. I'll always be a small town girl at heart, (hence the blog name) and have never really loved living in the city, after being in the city for 3 years, I'm swinging way over to the other end of the spectrum and craving some isolation. (Although, it is nice to have mall 10 minutes away. Growing up the closest mall was 3 hours away, so that's still a little exciting for this small town girl.)
- If it comes in pink, that's the one I'm buying.
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little about me. I think I could stand to be a tad more interesting, because it was really hard coming up with stuff, haha. Have a good rest of your weekend!